Big Thanks to Icedmocha34!
icedmocha34 mominated Life With Catnip for the Liebster Award. For a complete list of nominations visit http://icedmocha34.wordpress.com/2014/05/20/liebster-award-nominations/
But I have to answer all these questions upon acceptance.
1) What is the one thing about yourself you like best?
The way i go all out when I love someone. No doubt.
2) What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
Death,and dying, Terminal illness and Cancer.
3) Which song always makes you sad? Happy? Feel like dancing?
Feel Like Dancing- is I believe in Magic, Loving Spoonful.
Anything Johnny Rivers, old school dancing, and most of the oldies.
Happy- Songbird- Fleetwood Mac
Sad- If Tomorrow Never Comes- Garth Brooks
4) What’s one of your favorite habits you have?
I like board games. Love staying up all night talking.
5) Who is your hero and why?
My best friend, because when he told me his story of survival and recovery, his history, I know that there are few who can rise and over come. I admire that in him, and his incredible amazing character.
6) Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people?
No, Because that question is too general to answer adequately. only because I am passive when it comes down to it. I am neither judge, nor jury. There are people who can make that decision. Personally, Its not that I don’t agree, it’s just that I would have to pass on that one, to hand it to someone stronger than I, more capable.
7) Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
8) If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would you hope would play you?
9) What flavor gummy bear is your favorite?
Sour green apple and watermelon
10) What is “the usual” when you go to Starbucks?
11) Why do you write and how does it make you feel when you’re scribbling furiously in your favorite notebook with your favorite pen? I write when I am in Love, or when I feel very passionate about something. Since I write about 6 hours a day and read the same, I have given up the pen to accommodate the time and paper notebook for voice recording and the keyboard for jotting down quick notes.